In The News
- Van Ru Signs Exclusive Deal with RevSpring
- RevSpring Acquires BestBill
- PSC Info Group and DANTOM Systems Merge to Form Revspring
- QR Codes Enable Faster Payment By Smartphone – HFMA Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter MetroLines,
- PSC Info Group Expands PAYMENTExpress Suite, Now Featuring Automated, Personalized Online Payment Solution to Deliver Faster Payments and Reduced A/R
- PSC Info Group Attains SSAE 16 II
- PSC Info Group Introduces QR Codes in Invoices, Billing Statements and Letters to Accelerate Consumer Payments
- PSC Info Group Introduces Powerful New Suite of Multi-Channel Billing and Payment Solutions
- PSC Info Group Becomes First Pitney Bowes IntelliJet 20 Printing System Customer in U.S.
- Horowitz Named to Pitney Bowes Customer Advisory Board
- PSC Info Group Wins Pitney Bowes Award
- Accelerating the Self-Pay Revenue Cycle - MGMA Connexion, February 2011
- PSC Info Group Partners with Agility Recovery Solutions to Expand Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Capability
- PSC Info Group Achieves SAS 70 Type II Certification for 3rd Consecutive Year
- PSC Info Group Introduces Patient Payment Estimator Enhancement to its PAYMENTExpress Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Solution
- Using Electronic Billing and Payment Technology to Solve Patient Payment Problems - Health Management Technology
- PSC Info Group Acquires Data Processing, Printing and Mailing Unit of North Shore Agency, Inc.
- PSC Info Group Wins Vendor Service Award at HBMA Fall Annual Conference
PSC is recognized for providing exceptional support to the Healthcare Billing & Management Association.
- PSC Info Group Introduces TELExpress™ Suite of Automated Outbound and Inbound Patient Communication Solutions
PSC is pleased to introduce TelExpress, a complete suite of on-demand, integrated voice applications including inbound and outbound patient communication solutions.
- PSC Info Group Achieves SAS 70 Type II Certification
PSC Info Group has successfully completed the rigorous SAS 70 Type II certification.
- PSC Info Group Introduces PAYMENTExpress™, an Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Solution for Healthcare Providers
PSC Info Group has introduced PAYMENT Express™, an electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) system for healthcare providers that enables the creation, presentation and payment of bills over the Internet. This secure, Web-based payment solution will increase collections, accelerate payments and cut collection costs.
- IBS-PSC Info Group Sign Partnership Agreement to Offer Letter Generation and Information Management Services to Financial Institutions
Intelligent Banking Solutions-PSC Info Group partner to offer letter generation and information management services to financial institutions.
- PSC Info Group and DigitalMailer Partner to Co-Market Document Management Solutions for Credit Unions
PSC Info Group and DigitalMailer announced today they have entered into a joint marketing alliance. The combination of PSC's print and mail capability and pdf document storage and viewing solutions with DigitalMailer's eStatements and eChecks provides a total document management solution to credit unions.
- SearchAmerica and PSC Info Group Announce Partnership to Enhance Print & Mail Capabilities
PSC Info Group partnered with SearchAmerica, an innovative online search service for healthcare and debt recovery organizations. Via this partnership, SearchAmerica's demographic information can be accessed directly through the PSC DATA Express Service Bureau to automate the address correction process, thus enhancing the entire print and mail service.
- PSC Info Group Teams with Kaulkin Partners to Extend Marketing Reach to ARM Industry
Kaulkin Ginsberg Company today announced that it has entered into a Strategic Partnership with Pennsylvania-based PSC Info Group. Kaulkin Partners and PSC will deliver a full array of custom tailored solutions to the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) industry.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) certifies PSC Info Group as a MLC FASTforward® licensee
The USPS awarded PSC Info Group a non-exclusive license for its FASTforward technology. With this license, PSC brings in-house a very important and fundamental data processing step.
- PSC Info Group selected for INC. 500 for the second year
For the second straight year, PSC Info Group was included in the INC. 500, a list of the fastest growing private companies in America.
- PSC Info Group and HealthCom Partners Agree to Co-Market Patient Billing Solutions
HealthCom Partners, a leading provider of patient billing communications solutions, today announced that PSC Info Group, a leading information management and document firm, will market HealthCom Partners solutions to its healthcare provider clients.