PSC Info Group Corporate Profile
PSC Info Group is a leader in data management, printing and mailing technology and online solutions. Formed over twenty-five years ago, the company combines industry experience with the latest in technology to help companies manage their document and information needs. PSC creates innovative outsource solutions for clients in the accounts receivable management, credit and collections, healthcare, financial services, communications, insurance and other market sectors. The company created a unique system called DATAExpress that enables clients to send their data files for cleansing, processing and distribution. As part of that process, critical documents are designed, printed with variable data and mailed. In addition, PSC provides a broad range of automated document distribution and web based solutions including web delivery, Email notification and online document management archival, presentment and payment.
In 1999, the company relocated to a spacious and modern 55,000 sq. ft. facility with room for expansion. The company uses this space to supply data, printing and mail processing and document management as part of a total integrated workflow solution. PSC Info Group is recognized as a leading national provider of information and document management services.
In early 2002, PSC acquired MRCI, Inc. in Reno, NV, a provider of integrated information and document processing and mailing services to the credit and collections and accounts receivable management industries. With the addition of MRCI, PSC has the increased processing capability to deliver time-critical communications for clients in the western United States.
In 2001 and 2002, PSC was named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing private companies (The Inc. 500). In 2006, Roark Capital Group, an Atlanta-based private equity firm, consummated an investment in PSC and is now the company's financial partner. The firm, with more than $560 million of equity capital under management, specializes in companies with attractive growth prospects and revenues between $20 million - $1 billion.
As a world class, single-source provider of outsourced business services, PSC Info Group is dedicated to helping clients compete in a global, digital marketplace. To accomplish this goal, we provide our employees with the best training, equip them with the latest technology, encourage teamwork and challenge them to provide superior service so that we earn the trust and confidence of every client. At the end of every day, we measure ourselves against customer satisfaction to ensure we have exceeded our own goals as well as the goals of our clients.
As the leading outsourced supplier of time sensitive document delivery solutions, PSC provides the following service features and benefits:
- Complete, Single-Source Document Production and Distribution Solutions
- Comprehensive Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- East and West Coast Processing Facilities
- Comprehensive Security Protocols to Exceed Privacy Requirements
- 24-Hour Turnaround on Document Changes
- 24-Hour/Next Business Day, Presorted, Bar Coded First Class Mailing
- Integrated Address Correction Services, Demographic Verification, Information Management and Skip Tracing
- Individualized and Dedicated Customer Care
- Daily File Confirmations and Customized Tracking Reports
- Custom Graphic Designs and Impact Statement/Letter/Notice Designs
- Real-Time Web-based Production Tracking, Electronic Imaging and Archival of Mailed Documents
- Full-Featured Electronic Bill Payment and Presentment System
- Automated Return Mail Management
- Check, Credit Card and Debit Card Payment Processing